Enjoy your meal with a spicy salsa.
Surprise your family and friends at your next fiesta with this salsa!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
– 2 Jalapeños
– 1 Tomato
– 1/4 Cup Onion
– 1 Tsp Cilantro
– 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
– 1 Pinch Ground Pepper
– 1 Pinch Salt
– Jose Ole Queso Chicken Nacho Rolled Tacos
1. Boil two jalapeños and one medium tomato for about 10 minutes, until soft. Reserve water.
2. Let cool. Cut the stems off of the jalapeños and peel the tomato.
3. Place jalapeños, tomato, onion, cilantro, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a food processor or blender.
4. Add 1/8 – 1/4 cup of the water used to boil the jalapeños and tomato.
5. Pulse 4-5 times until blended to desired consistency, being careful not to overblend.
6. Serve alongside your favorite José Olé Rolled Tacos and enjoy!