Enjoy your meal with a spicy salsa.
This easy and fast Jalapeño Salsa recipe is perfect to complement your favorite dishes, especially José Olé Taquitos, Burritos and Chimis.
Surprise your family and friends on your next gathering with this salsa on your table.
Follow these steps to make this salsa.
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/8 onion
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Salt to taste
1. Boil two jalapeños and one medium tomato for about 10 minutes, until soft.
2. Cut the stems off of the jalapeños and peel the tomato.
3. Place jalapeños, tomato, onion, cilantro, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a food processor or blender.
4. Add 1/8 – 1/4 cup of the water used to boil the jalapeños and tomato. Pulse 4-5 times until blended but still chunky.
5. Check the consistency of the salsa and add more water or pulse more until chunky, not mushy, consistency is achieved.
Now you can enjoy your jalapeño salsa with your favorite food.