A snacking sensation perfect for your next party.
This easy recipe of Ranch Dip is a life changer. It’s the perfect snacking sensation to dip chips, veggies like baby carrots or your favorite José Olé burritos, taquitos and chimis.
All reunions need a great and tasty dip for the snacks, and this is it. Follow this recipe to prepare this delicious Ranch Dip.
- 8 oz of sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of dried dill
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- ½ teaspoon of dried parsley
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. In a small mixing bowl, stir the sour cream and mayonnaise together until smooth and well blended.
2. Add the herbs and spices, stirring until fully incorporated.
3. Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover and chill in the refrigerator till ready to serve with your favorite taquitos.
That’s it! Your Dip is ready to enjoy!