Say Olé with this tasty rice
Serve your favorite José Olé products with this delicious rice and add extra flavor to your next meal. This rice is super easy to make, and you’ll love the recipe.
Buttery Lemon Cilantro Rice
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
– 2 Cups Chicken Broth
– 1 Cup Rice
– 1/2 Lemon Juice
– 1/2 Stick Butter
– 3 Cloves Garlic
– 1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
– Black Pepper
– 4 Jose Ole Queso Chicken Nacho Chimichangas
1. Combine all ingredients, except cilantro, in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low and cover.
3. Simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Add fresh cilantro and black pepper to taste. Fluff with a fork to combine.
5. Serve alongside your favorite José Olé chimichangas for a delicious dinner the whole family will love!