A delicious & quick cheesy recipe!
Whether you are looking for an appetizer for your next party or a quick snack before dinner, this White Cheese Dip is a fantastic choice.
White Cheese Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
– 1 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese
– 1 lb White American Cheese
– 1 Tbsp Salted Butter
– 1 Can (4 oz) Diced Green Chiles
– 1/2 Tbsp Jalepeños (finely chopped)
– 3 1/2 Tbsp Milk
– 2 Tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
– 2 Jose Ole Queso Chicken Nacho Chimichangas
1. Cut cream cheese and American cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Finely chop the jalapeños and the cilantro.
3. In a greased crockpot combine cream cheese, American cheese, butter, green chiles, cilantro and jalepeños.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
5. Add milk slowly until desired consistency is reached
6. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
7. Serve as a dip directly from crockpot, or drizzle on top of your favorite José Olé Chimichanga or Burrito and enjoy!