Say cheers with the coolest drink.
Add a citric twist to your watermelon with this tasty and easy recipe.
Prepare this refreshing Citric Watermelon Twist drink for your family and friends or just to complete your meal.
- 12 cups of watermelon cubes
- 1 sliced lime
- 1 sliced orange
- Simple syrup to taste
- Club soda to taste
- Mint for garnish
1. Blend the sliced orange and 8 cups of watermelon cubes in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
2. Place remaining watermelon cubes and lime in a large pitcher.
3. Add strained watermelon juice, and refrigerate.
4. Taste before serving and if you want, add simple syrup to taste.
5. Serve with club soda. Garnish with mint leaves.