Margaritas are always a good idea!
Sometimes all you need is a delicious margarita, and with this family-friendly virgin recipe, even the kids can enjoy with their favorite José Olé Taquitos.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
– 1/2 Cup Limeade
– 1/4 Cup Lemon Flavored Sparkling Water
– 1/4 Cup Lime Flavored Sparkling Water
– 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
– Salt (to garnish)
– Lime (to garnish)
– Jose Ole Chicken & Cheese Taquitos
1. Pour limeade, orange juice, and, lemon and lime sparkling water into a pitcher and mix.
2. Rim glass with salt if desired.
3. Fill glass 2/3 with ice and then pour the mixture over the top.
4. Garnish with lime, pair with your favorite taquitos and enjoy!