Make It A Fiesta!
Pairing this cheesy, melty bean dip with delicious bites of our Beef & Cheese Chimichangas is a surefire way to keep your guests satisfied & smiling. Try it at your next get together!
Refried Bean Dip with Beef & Cheese Chimichanga Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
– 4 Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Chimichangas
– 8 Oz Cream Cheese (softened)
– 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
– 1/4 Cup Mayonanaise
– Garlic (2 cloves, minced)
– 1/2 Tsp Lime Zest
– 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
– 1 Tsp Chili Powder
– 1/4 Tsp Salt
– 1/4 Tsp Pepper
– 1 Can (16 oz) Refried Beans
– 1/4 Cup Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
– 1 3/4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
– 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Heat burritos according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces and transfer to serving plate; secure each one with a toothpick.
2. Meanwhile, using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, chili powder, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in beans and jalapeños until blended. Fold in 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
3. Scrape into greased small 4-cup (1 quart) baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Place on baking sheet; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with burrito bites.