A cool drink you will love!
Prepare this refreshing Olé Orange Slushie drink for your family and friends or to serve during a special occasion. Any kind of breakfast, meal or dinner that includes some of your favorite José Olé Taquitos or Burritos, deserve a refreshing beverage like this slushie.
This Olé Orange Slushie it’s a very refreshing slushie made with orange juice and the bittersweetness of the pineapple and the lemonade.
- 2 (12 ounces) cans of orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounces) can lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounces) can pineapple juice
- 6 water cups
- 2 sugar cups
- 6 ripe bananas
- 2 (2 liters) bottles of 7up
1. Blend bananas, sugar and one cup of water.
2. In a large bowl add the remaining ingredients to the mixture (except 7up)
3. Fill Zip Lock bags with the mixture and place them in the freezer.
4. When you are ready, defrost the mixture, pour the 7up and stir until it becomes a slushie.
Feel free to prepare different versions of this slushie by mixing different fruits like berries, or even watermelon, pineapple or bananas.
Enjoy your Olé Slushie!