Your new favorite Mexican style rice.
Pair this easy recipe with dinner tonight!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
– 2 Cups Water
– 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
– 1/2 Tsp Salt
– 1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
– 1 Cup Long Grain Rice
– 1 Tbsp Butter
– 2 Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Burritos
1. Bring water, tomato sauce, salt, and cumin to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat.
2. Add the rice and butter and stir. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
4. Pair with your favorite José Olé burritos for a delicious dinner the whole family will love!