A delicious side-dish.
Prepare this super tasty mashed potatoes for your next dinner party. This delicious recipe has a buttery flavor you’ll love, and the perfect consistency, don’t forget that you can add your favorite toppings or gravy.
Try it, you and your guests will love this tasty and really easy recipe.
Follow these steps to prepare this mashed potatoes.
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- Salt, to taste
1. Place diced potatoes in a large pot and cover completely with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
2. While potatoes are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Place bacon on paper towels to cool and soak up excess bacon grease. Once cool, crumble and set aside.
3. Drain cooked potatoes. Return to pot and add butter and olive oil. Mash until desired consistency is achieved. Stir in bacon bits and chives. Season with salt and serve.