Everyone loves Rolled Tacos for dinner.
Tacos are always a dinner favorite. Adding in loaded Mexican rice packed with veggies and tons of flavor, makes for a quick & easy dinner that everyone will love.
Loaded Mexican Rice
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Onion (chopped)
– 1/2 Red Pepper (chopped)
– 1/2 Green Pepper (chopped)
– 1 Tbsp Mexican Chili Powder
– 1 Tsp Salt
– 1 Tsp Pepper
– 1 Cup Long Grain Rice
– 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn
– 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
– 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
– 1 Ripe Avocado (halved, pitted, peeled & sliced)
– 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
– 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
– Jose Ole Loaded Beef Nacho Rolled Tacos
1. Heat oil in a saucepan set over medium heat; cook onion, red and green pepper, Mexican chili powder, salt and pepper for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Stir in rice; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until rice is well coated.
2. Stir in 2 cups water; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in corn and peas. Cover and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork. Stir in lime juice.
3. Divide rice among 4 plates. Top each serving with 2 Loaded Beef Nacho Rolled Tacos, avocado slices, cheese and green onions, serve and enjoy!