Take the classic concept of guacamole to a new level.
In a continuing effort to press the limits of what defines guacamole, this creamy sauce loaded with avocado, habanero peppers and the acidic flavor of lemon and olive oil will make you want to add it to meat, chicken, or José Olé Burritos.
The creaminess of the avocado and olive oil included in this delicious cream will make the spice of the habanero more gentle.
- 1 tomato
- 2 jalapeño peppers
- 1 habanero pepper
- 3 avocados
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Remove the stems of the jalapeños and the habanero.
2. Boil the jalapenos, habanero, and the tomato for 10 minutes and save the water.
3. Place the boiled peppers and tomato into a blender.
4. Add the 3 avocados (cut, peel, and remove seed first).
5. Add the lime juice, garlic, olive oil, and 1/4 cup of the water you boiled the peppers in.
6. Blend for about 3 minutes or until completely creamy.
This Habanero Avocado Cream is the perfect match of avocado flavor with spice and cream but don’t be scared by the thought of habanero’s flavor.
Taste the fiesta flavor!