Surprise your friends with fajitas!
For an easy but fun dinner, try a new take on traditional fajitas with Jose Ole Beef Taquitos, alongside a medley of fresh grilled vegetables.
Grilled Beef Taquito Fajitas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
– 1 Green Bell Pepper
– 1 Red Bell Pepper
– 1 Onion
– 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
– 2 Cups White Rice (cooked)
– 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
– 1 Pico De Gallo (for garnish)
– Salt & Pepper
– Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Taquitos
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Cut the top and bottom of the bell peppers, then cut them in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and stem. Peel the outer layer of the onion and cut thick slices of the onion into rings. Toss the vegetables in cooking oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Grill the vegetables for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Meanwhile, add the Taquitos to the grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, rolling them along the grates until cooked on all sides and warmed through.
4. To serve, cut all the vegetables into slices. Warm the white rice and mix in the chopped cilantro. Divide the rice into four equal portions. Top the rice with grilled vegetables, grilled taquitos and garnish with pico de gallo. Enjoy!