Every bite is pure comfort food!
These Green Enchiladas are a snap to make with José Olé Loaded Beef Nacho Chimichangas. They make every meal special and taste as good as if they were made-from-scratch.
Topped with a quick green salsa and shredded mozzarella cheese, these enchiladas are deliciously cheesy and each bite is packed with flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
– 1 Green Pepper (quartered)
– 1 Poblano Pepper (seeded & halved)
– 1 Jalapeño Pepper (seeded & halved)
– 1 Onion (quartered)
– 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
– 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
– 1/2 Tsp Salt
– 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
– 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
– 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
– 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
– 4 Jose Ole Loaded Beef Nacho Chimichangas
1. In a large bowl, toss together green pepper, poblano, jalapeño, onion, oil, cumin and salt. Bake in 425°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
2. In a blender, purée roasted vegetables, lime juice, and half of the cilantro; set aside. Arrange Chimichangas close together on small parchment paper–lined a baking sheet or in a small greased baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with green salsa and cheese.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350˚F; bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and remaining cilantro, serve and enjoy!