It’s time to have a snack!
Prepare this tasty Dill Dip recipe for your next party or gathering. Ideal to snack while watching a good movie or your team win on game day.
Making this dip is really easy, you will love this recipe.
Follow these steps and say olé!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
1. Combine all ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. For best results chill overnight.
2. Serve with your favorite José Olé Taquitos or chips.