Get The Party Started!
Serve this refreshing mojito mocktail at your next fiesta.
Cucumber & Mint Mojito Mocktail
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
– 6 Cups Sparkling Water
– 3 Cucumbers (peeled & chopped)
– 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
– 1/2 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
– 1/4 Cup Sugar (or substitute)
– 1/4 Cup Mint Leaves
– Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Taquitos
1. Blend 2 cups of sparkling water, cucumbers, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of sweetener together in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a pitcher and add the remaining water.
3. Stir in additional sweetener as desired. Add mint leaves and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
4. Serve alongside your favorite José Olé taquitos and enjoy!