The Crunch You’ve Been Craving
Take our mouthwatering Loaded Beef Nacho Chimichangas to a whole new level with this quick & easy recipe that will add the perfect amount of crunch to your next dinner.
Crunchy Loaded Beef Nacho Chimichangas with Salsa
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
– 4 Jose Ole Loaded Beef Nacho Chimichangas
– 1 Egg (beaten)
– 1 Cup Tortilla Chips (crushed)
– 1 1/4 Cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
– 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
– 1 Cup Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Brush chimichangas all over with beaten egg. Dredge in crushed tortilla chips until coated all over.
2. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese over top and drizzle with oil.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Serve with salsa.