Packed With Flavor!
A delicious dip that will satisfy your party guests every time.
Chipotle Salsa Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
– 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Red Pepper (quartered)
– 1 Red Onion (quartered)
– 1 Tomato (quartered)
– 2 Jalapeño Peppers (seeded & halved)
– 2 Cloves Garlic (peeled)
– 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
– 1/2 Tbsp Salt
– 1/2 Tbsp Pepper
– 1 Cob Corn (husk & silk removed)
– 1 Can (14 oz) Refried Beans
– 2 Canned Chipotles in Adobo Sauce
– 3 Tbsp Lime Juice
– 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
– 1/2 Cup Diced Cucumber
– 1/2 Cup Diced Tomato
– 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
– Jose Ole Queso Chicken Nacho Mini Tacos
1. Toss together oil, red pepper, onion, tomato, jalapeños, garlic, chili powder and half of the salt and pepper. Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake in 425˚F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and caramelized. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Cook corn for 10 to 12 minutes or until grill-marked and tender. Let cool slightly and slice off kernels from cob.
3. In a blender, purée roasted vegetables, refried beans, canned chipotles, lime juice, cumin and remaining salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in corn, cucumber, tomato, and cilantro.
4. Serve with José Olé Mini Tacos and enjoy!