Chipotle & Bean Flavor Sensation!
Packed with flavor from the onions, garlic and adobo peppers, and great texture from the beans, this Spicy Chipotle Bean Dip will have your guests asking for more.
Spicy Chipotle Bean Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
– 2 Tsp Olive Oil
– 1/2 Cup Onion (chopped)
– 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
– 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (diced)
– 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
– 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
– 2 Tsp Adobo Sauce (optional)
– 2 Cans (15oz) Fat Free Refried Beans
– 2 Tbsp Rotel Tomatoes
– Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Taquitos
1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, chipotle peppers. Stir and saute 5 to 7 minutes or until onion softens.
2. Add cumin, oregano, and adobo sauce (if using), stirring frequently for about 2 minutes.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in refried beans until hot.
4. Add Rotel and stir to combine.
5. Serve alongside your favorite José Olé taquitos and enjoy!