What about some hot melted cheese dip inspired by the flavors of tacos? Serve this taco dip topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados along with some tortilla chips for dipping, or, dip some José Olé Taquitos or Burritos if you crave more tacos!
This Taco Dip recipe will be amazing no matter when you serve it but we believe that is something that you need to cook to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
Add more cheese if you’re craving a dip that’s a melted cheesy goodness!
1. 1 box of José Olé Chicken Taquitos or José Olé Beef Taquitos
2. ½ pound ground beef
3. ½ tablespoon of taco seasoning
4. 2 tablespoons of water
5. 4 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
6. ½ cup of sour cream
7. ¼ cup of mayonnaise
8. 1 cup of salsa
9. ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
10. ½ cup of jack cheese, shredded
11. ½ cup of lettuce, shredded (optional)
12. 1 tomato, diced (optional)
13. 1 avocado, diced (optional)
14. 2 tablespoons sliced black olives (optional)
15. 1 handful cilantro (optional)
1. Brown the ground beef in a pan, drain the grease and add the taco seasoning.
2. Add water, then mix and simmer until the water evaporates.
3. Mix the beef, the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, salsa and cheese in a large bowl.
4. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with more cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until it is bubbling on the sides and golden brown on to, about 20-30 minutes.
Serve this Taco Dip with some topped fresh shredded lettuce, tomato, avocado, olives, and cilantro.
Taste the Fiesta!