Are you wondering what drinks to serve your guests in your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta?
This is not another common mocktail from Mexico. This a refreshing, healthy and delicious drink that you can serve at your party. Just because you gave up alcohol, doesn’t mean you have to skip happy hour.
- 6 cups of sparkling water
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup of sugar (you can use Splenda) to taste
- ¼ cup of mint leaves
1. Blend 2 cups of sparkling water, cucumbers, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of sweetener together in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a pitcher and add the remaining water.
3. Stir in additional sweetener to taste.
4. Add the mint leaves to the mixture and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
It’s not only about great food, Cinco de Mayo is the best occasion to offer your guests something fresh to drink.
Grab yourself a cup of this fresh drink, enjoy and Celebrate Cinco de Mayo! #FiestaTime