Perfect salsa sensation for game day!
We’re currently enjoying the game season and Sunday’s are an opportunity to create great snacking sensations to please your family and friends or grill your favorite protein.
It’s a fact that this snacks or meals will need a great salsa to add extra flavor. If you want to try something different with your José Olé Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos, follow this recipe to create this Mexican “salsa borracha” with your favorite beer.
1. 1 box of José Olé Chicken & Cheese Mini Tacos
2. 10 pieces of chile pasilla (or the chile of your choice)
3. ¼ of a piece of white onions
4. 1 clove of peeled garlic
5. 5 pieces of sliced green tomatoes in cubes
6. 100 ml of beer (you can choose your favorite one)
7. 20 ml of vegetable oil or (olive oil if you wish)
8. 3 pieces of ground pepper
9. Salt to taste
10. 80 grams of cotija or panela cheese
1. Fry the chiles in the oil and take them once they´re done. Grill the garlic, the onions and the green tomatoes.
2. Mash all these ingredients with the beer, salt, and pepper in the blender.
3. Take a pan and fry the mixture with more salt to taste.
4. Serve on a plate once the salsa is ready
You can add cubes of cotija or panela cheese to the salsa or spread a teaspoon over your José Olé Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos.
Just Say Olé!