Choose a José Olé Chicken Monterey Burrito for your next meal and prepare for savory satisfaction. With golden grilled chicken, real cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, long-grain rice, zesty green chiles and authentic seasonings & spices, this burrito has your appetite covered.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic wrapper.
3. Place burrito on baking sheet in center of oven.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT!
1. Open one end of the wrapper.
2. Microwave on High 2:00-2:15 minutes* or until hot.
3. When heating 2 burritos, increase heating time to 3:15-3:30 minutes* or until hot.
*Microwave ovens vary. Heating time may require adjustment. Based on 1000 watt microwave oven. CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT!